spark.sql.codegen.comments not in SQLConf?

spark.sql.codegen.comments not in SQLConf?

Jacek Laskowski
Hi,

It seems that spark.sql.codegen.comments property [1] didn't find its
place in SQLConf [2] that appears to be the place for all Spark
SQL-related properties (for codegen surely).

Don't think it merits a JIRA issue so just asking here.

If agreed, I'd like to propose a PR. Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/sql/catalyst/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/catalyst/expressions/codegen/CodeGenerator.scala#L822
[2] https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/sql/catalyst/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/internal/SQLConf.scala

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski