spark-class code.

Mahesh Sawaiker

Hi,

Excuse my low understand of shell script, but can someone explain in detail what this particular piece of code in spark-class does?

I am trying to run some code with a customized jdk called hot tub https://github.com/dsrg-uoft/hottub

There was a specific problem with the line that prints $? , after I replaced it with just some text, it started to work fine.

build_command() {

  "$RUNNER" -Xmx128m -cp "$LAUNCH_CLASSPATH" org.apache.spark.launcher.Main "$@"

  printf "%d\0" $?

}

# Turn off posix mode since it does not allow process substitution

set +o posix

CMD=()

while IFS= read -d '' -r ARG; do

  CMD+=("$ARG")