spark-3.0.0-preview release notes link is broken

spark-3.0.0-preview release notes link is broken

sandeep_katta
Hi,

I see for preview release, release notes link is broken.

Re: spark-3.0.0-preview release notes link is broken

Jiang Xingbo
Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for reporting! spark-3.0.0-preview is not a stable release, so we should not include this version in the `Release Notes for Stable Releases` section. I've submitted a PR (https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/235) to fix the issue.

Cheers,

Xingbo