request the contributor permission

风

Hi,

I want to contribute to spark . Would you please give me the contributor permission? My JIRA ID is linshan.
Regards,
linshan

Re: request the contributor permission

Hyukjin Kwon
Once you contribute (e.g., your PR is merged to the codebase), you will be able to get the permission.

BTW, you are already able to do most of the work as a contributor regardless of the permission.
Would you mind if I ask what you specifically want to do?

2020년 7월 27일 (월) 오후 5:11, linshan <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

Hi,

I want to contribute to spark . Would you please give me the contributor permission? My JIRA ID is linshan.
Regards,
linshan

Re:Re: request the contributor permission

风

I want to contribute code,but   jira can not  assign  to me . I'm logged in. As shown in figure

在 2020-07-27 17:04:54,"Hyukjin Kwon" <[hidden email]> 写道:

Once you contribute (e.g., your PR is merged to the codebase), you will be able to get the permission.

BTW, you are already able to do most of the work as a contributor regardless of the permission.
Would you mind if I ask what you specifically want to do?

2020년 7월 27일 (월) 오후 5:11, linshan <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

Hi,

I want to contribute to spark . Would you please give me the contributor permission? My JIRA ID is linshan.
Regards,
linshan

Re: Re: request the contributor permission

Hyukjin Kwon
You can just create a JIRA. It doesn't matter if a JIRA assigns someone or not. Please read http://spark.apache.org/contributing.html

2020년 7월 27일 (월) 오후 9:48, linshan <[hidden email]>님이 작성: