(no subject)

Rohit Mishra
Hello Everyone,

Someone asked this question on JIRA and since it was a question I requested him to check stack overflow. Personally I don't have an answer to this question so in case anyone has an idea please feel free to update the issue. I have marked it resolved for the time being but thought to take your opinion. Whenever you are free, link is here - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-32527

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Rohit Mishra

Re:

Sean Owen-2
I think that's fine to resolve as you did. I would recommend answering
on sites like StackOverflow rather than the JIRA. That said, because
the answer is pretty trivial to reply with, I'll post there. No point
in making it excessively hard to get a simple answer if it doesn't
become a pattern.