how to replace hdfs with a custom distributed fs ?

how to replace hdfs with a custom distributed fs ?

Cristian Lorenzetto
hi i have my distributed java fs and i would like to implement my class for storing data in spark.
How to do? it there a example how to do?

Re: how to replace hdfs with a custom distributed fs ?

rxin
You can implement the Hadoop FileSystem API for your distributed java fs and just plug into Spark using the Hadoop API.