descriptions not updated in "Useful Developer Tools" of the website

descriptions not updated in "Useful Developer Tools" of the website

Takeshi Yamamuro
hi, devs,

I found some descriptions were not updated in
https://spark.apache.org/developer-tools.html#profiling
# I think `SPARK_JAVA_OPTS` not used anymore.

not sure who makes the website updated though,
this is just a head-up.

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: descriptions not updated in "Useful Developer Tools" of the website

Takeshi Yamamuro
ok, I will. thanks!

--
---