Quantcast

branch-2.2 has been cut

Michael Armbrust
I just cut the release branch for Spark 2.2.  If you are merging important bug fixes, please backport as appropriate.  If you have doubts if something should be backported, please ping me.  I'll follow with an RC later this week.

Re: branch-2.2 has been cut

Sean Owen
(PS we'll need new Jenkins jobs to test 2.2 now -- I don't think I have access to create them)

I just cut the release branch for Spark 2.2.  If you are merging important bug fixes, please backport as appropriate.  If you have doubts if something should be backported, please ping me.  I'll follow with an RC later this week.

Re: branch-2.2 has been cut

Josh Rosen-2
I've created the Jenkins jobs for branch-2.2, including the nightly snapshot, packaging, and docs jobs.

We need to bump the version in the master branch's POM in order for nightly Maven snapshots to work as expected (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-20453). I'll submit a PR for that now.