Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

12

Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Matei Zaharia
Administrator
Hi all,

The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!

New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun

New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng

The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,

Matei and the Spark PMC

Databricks Summit - Watch the talks

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Takuya UESHIN
Congratulations!

--
Takuya UESHIN
Tokyo, Japan

http://twitter.com/ueshin

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

shane knapp
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Takeshi Yamamuro
Congrats, all!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:45 AM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

http://twitter.com/ueshin

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

John Zhuge
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Jungtaek Lim
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Saisai Shao
Congratulations!

Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午6:11写道:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Jeff Zhang
Congratulations!

Saisai Shao <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月10日周二 上午9:16写道:
Congratulations!

Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午6:11写道:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Ye Xianjin
Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Jeff Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations!

Saisai Shao <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月10日周二 上午9:16写道:
Congratulations!

Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午6:11写道:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Mingjie Tang
Congratulations!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:11 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

王 斐
congratulations!

On Sep 10, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Jeff Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations!

Saisai Shao <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月10日周二 上午9:16写道:
Congratulations!

Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午6:11写道:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Joseph Torres
congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 6:27 PM 王 斐 <[hidden email]> wrote:
congratulations!

On Sep 10, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Jeff Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations!

Saisai Shao <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月10日周二 上午9:16写道:
Congratulations!

Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午6:11写道:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

unsubscribe

Duan,Bing
Unsubscribe.

发自我的小米手机
在 2019年9月10日 上午8:32,Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]>写道:
Hi all,

The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!

New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun

New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng

The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,

Matei and the Spark PMC

回复: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

haiboself
congratulations~

2019年09月10日 09:30[hidden email] 写道:

Jeff Zhang

On Sep 10, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Jeff Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations!

Saisai Shao <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月10日周二 上午9:16写道:
Congratulations!

Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午6:11写道:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM John Zhuge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:45 PM Shane Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:
congrats everyone!  :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:32 PM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers and one PMC member. Join me in welcoming them to their new roles!
>
> New PMC member: Dongjoon Hyun
>
> New committers: Ryan Blue, Liang-Chi Hsieh, Gengliang Wang, Yuming Wang, Weichen Xu, Ruifeng Zheng
>
> The new committers cover lots of important areas including ML, SQL, and data sources, so it’s great to have them here. All the best,
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

John Zhuge

Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Welcoming some new committers and PMC members

Yuanjian Li
Congratulations!

sujith chacko <[hidden email]> 于2019年9月10日周二 上午10:15写道:

Jeff Zhang