Welcoming some new Apache Spark committers

12

Welcoming some new Apache Spark committers

Matei Zaharia
Administrator
Hi all,

The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me in welcoming them to their new roles! The new committers are:

- Huaxin Gao
- Jungtaek Lim
- Dilip Biswal

All three of them contributed to Spark 3.0 and we’re excited to have them join the project.

Matei and the Spark PMC

Re: Welcoming some new Apache Spark committers

rxin
Welcome all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe e-mail: [hidden email]

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Welcoming some new Apache Spark committers

shane knapp ☠
welcome, all!

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:37 AM Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me in welcoming them to their new roles! The new committers are:

- Huaxin Gao
- Jungtaek Lim
- Dilip Biswal

All three of them contributed to Spark 3.0 and we’re excited to have them join the project.

Matei and the Spark PMC

Shane Knapp
Computer Guy / Voice of Reason
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

Re: Welcoming some new Apache Spark committers

Liang-Chi Hsieh
Congrats! Welcome all!

Dongjoon Hyun-2 wrote
> Welcome everyone! :D
>
> Bests,
> Dongjoon.
>
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:21 AM Xiao Li &lt;

> lixiao@

> &gt; wrote:
>
>> Welcome, Dilip, Huaxin and Jungtaek!
>>
>> Xiao
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM Holden Karau &lt;

> holden@

> &gt;
>> wrote:
>>
>>> So excited to have our committer pool growing with these awesome folks,
>>> welcome y'all!
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:59 AM Driesprong, Fokko &lt;

> fokko@

> &gt;

> sknapp@

> &gt;:

> matei.zaharia@

> &gt;

>>> --
>>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/holdenkarau
>>> Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
>>> https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  &lt;https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9&gt;
>>> YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau
>>>

>> --
>> &lt;https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america&gt;

Takuya UESHIN

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming some new Apache Spark committers

Hyukjin Kwon
Congrats!

2020년 7월 15일 (수) 오전 7:56, Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

---
Takeshi Yamamuro