Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

12

Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Matei Zaharia
Administrator
Hi all,

The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:

- Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
- Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
- Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
- Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on Kubernetes)
- Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
- Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)

All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have them join as committers.

Matei and the Spark PMC

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Driesprong, Fokko
Well deserved all! Welcome!

Op vr 26 mrt. 2021 om 21:21 schreef Matei Zaharia <[hidden email]>
Hi all,

The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:

- Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
- Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
- Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
- Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on Kubernetes)
- Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
- Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)

All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have them join as committers.

Matei and the Spark PMC

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Felix Cheung
Welcome!

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Liang-Chi Hsieh
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote

> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Jungtaek Lim-2
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Takeshi Yamamuro
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Yuming Wang
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

huaxin gao
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Cheng Su-2

Congratulations to all!

From: huaxin gao <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, March 26, 2021 at 4:33 PM
To: Yuming Wang <[hidden email]>
Cc: Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]>, Spark dev list <[hidden email]>

Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats all!

2021 3 27 () 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Prashant Sharma
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

angers.zhu
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Dongjoon Hyun-2

Congratulations! :)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM angers zhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Mridul Muralidharan

Congratulations, looking forward to more exciting contributions !

Regards,
Mridul

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:21 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations! :)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM angers zhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Chao Sun
Congrats everyone!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 6:23 PM Mridul Muralidharan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations, looking forward to more exciting contributions !

Regards,
Mridul

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:21 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations! :)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM angers zhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Xiao Li
Congratulations, everyone!

Xiao

Chao Sun <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月26日周五 下午6:30写道:
Congrats everyone!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 6:23 PM Mridul Muralidharan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations, looking forward to more exciting contributions !

Regards,
Mridul

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:21 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations! :)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM angers zhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Gengliang Wang-2
Congrats all!

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 7:09 AM Xiao Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations, everyone!

Xiao

Chao Sun <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月26日周五 下午6:30写道:
Congrats everyone!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 6:23 PM Mridul Muralidharan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations, looking forward to more exciting contributions !

Regards,
Mridul

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:21 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations! :)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM angers zhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

wuyi
Thank you, everyone! Thanks for all the help!

Yi

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 4:53 PM Gengliang Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 7:09 AM Xiao Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations, everyone!

Xiao

Chao Sun <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月26日周五 下午6:30写道:
Congrats everyone!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 6:23 PM Mridul Muralidharan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations, looking forward to more exciting contributions !

Regards,
Mridul

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:21 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations! :)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM angers zhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

Yuanjian Li
Congrats all! Well deserved!!

Yi Wu <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月29日周一 上午10:01写道:
Thank you, everyone! Thanks for all the help!

Yi

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 4:53 PM Gengliang Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 7:09 AM Xiao Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations, everyone!

Xiao

Chao Sun <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月26日周五 下午6:30写道:
Congrats everyone!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 6:23 PM Mridul Muralidharan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations, looking forward to more exciting contributions !

Regards,
Mridul

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:21 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations! :)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM angers zhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

Prashant Sharma <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月27日周六 上午8:35写道:
Congratulations 🎊 all!!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 5:10 AM huaxin gao <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to you all!!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:22 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats!

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:13 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats, all~

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 7:46 AM Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats all!

2021년 3월 27일 (토) 오전 6:56, Liang-Chi Hsieh <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Congrats! Welcome!

Matei Zaharia wrote
> Hi all,
>
> The Spark PMC recently voted to add several new committers. Please join me
> in welcoming them to their new role! Our new committers are:
>
> - Maciej Szymkiewicz (contributor to PySpark)
> - Max Gekk (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Kent Yao (contributor to Spark SQL)
> - Attila Zsolt Piros (contributor to decommissioning and Spark on
> Kubernetes)
> - Yi Wu (contributor to Spark Core and SQL)
> - Gabor Somogyi (contributor to Streaming and security)
>
> All six of them contributed to Spark 3.1 and we’re very excited to have
> them join as committers.
>
> Matei and the Spark PMC

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

回复: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

ruifengz
Congratulations to all!

抄送: "Gengliang Wang"<[hidden email]>;"Xiao Li"<[hidden email]>;"Chao Sun"<[hidden email]>;"Mridul Muralidharan"<[hidden email]>;"Dongjoon Hyun"<[hidden email]>;"Prashant Sharma"<[hidden email]>;"Spark dev list"<[hidden email]>;"Takeshi Yamamuro"<[hidden email]>;"Yuming Wang"<[hidden email]>;"angers zhu"<[hidden email]>;"huaxin gao"<[hidden email]>;
主题: Re: Welcoming six new Apache Spark committers

---
Takeshi Yamamuro
12