Quantcast

Uploading PySpark 2.1.1 to PyPi

Holden Karau
Just a heads up I'm in the process of trying to upload the latest PySpark to PyPi (we are blocked on a tickets with the PyPi folks around file size but I'll follow up with them).

Relatedly PySpark is available in Conda-forge, currently 2.1.0 and there is a PR to update to 2.1.1 in process.

Happy Python Spark adventures every one :)
Cell : 425-233-8271

Re: Uploading PySpark 2.1.1 to PyPi

cloud0fan
Hi Holden,

Thanks for working on it! Do we have a JIRA ticket to track this? We should make it part of the release process in all the following Spark releases, and it will be great if we have a JIRA ticket to record the detailed steps of doing this and even automate it.

Thanks,
Wenchen

Re: Uploading PySpark 2.1.1 to PyPi

Sameer Agarwal
Holden,

Thanks again for pushing this forward! Out of curiosity, did we get an approval from the PyPi folks?

Regards,
Sameer

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Holden Karau <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Software Engineer | Databricks Inc.