Unsubscribe

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unsubscribe

Akhil Anil
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unsubscribe

Kiran Kumar Dusi
Unsubscribe 

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 15:18 Akhil Anil <[hidden email]> wrote:
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unsubscribe

Jeff Evans
That is not how you unsubscribe.  See here: https://gist.github.com/jeff303/ba1906bb7bcb2f2501528a8bb1521b8e

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 5:02 AM Kiran Kumar Dusi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Unsubscribe 

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 15:18 Akhil Anil <[hidden email]> wrote:
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unsubscribe

Rohit Mishra
I think you have sent this request to wrong email address. I don’t want to unsubscribe from Dev mail list. I don’t remember I have send any such request. 

Regards,
Rohit Mishra 

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 7:39 PM, Jeff Evans <[hidden email]> wrote:
That is not how you unsubscribe.  See here: https://gist.github.com/jeff303/ba1906bb7bcb2f2501528a8bb1521b8e

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 5:02 AM Kiran Kumar Dusi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Unsubscribe 

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 15:18 Akhil Anil <[hidden email]> wrote:

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unsubscribe

Ankit Sinha
In reply to this post by Akhil Anil
Unsubscribe
--
Ankit