To add us to Apache Spark Powered By page

TC

To add us to Apache Spark Powered By page

TC

Hi,

We are an Apache Spark supporter in Hong Kong.

Could you please help us to add us to "Apache Spark Powered By" page: "https://spark.apache.org/powered-by.html"

"To add yourself to the list, please email [hidden email] with"

1. Our organization name:
EMBLOCSOFT

2. URL:
https://www.emblocsoft.com/pages/en/solutions/spark/support/

3. A list of Spark components we are using:
******
We have started working on Apache Spark since 2014 (before Shark joined Apache Spark that formed part Spark SQL).  We have helped end users to deploy and manage multiple Apache Spark clusters start from 3 nodes to 100+ nodes, to process data of hundred TBs to PBs.

We run Apache Spark clusters with Apache Hadoop and Apache HBase on cloud or on modern bare metal high-end servers.  We also run Apache Spark clusters alone as computation cluster with NVIDIA GPUs on modern bare metal high-end servers to gain the full power of the machines.

We provide CPFA training on Apache Airflow, Apache Hadoop, Apache Hbase, Apache Hive, and Apache Spark in local languages in Asia.
******

Best Regards

Re: To add us to Apache Spark Powered By page

Sean Owen-2
Sure, can you open a pull request to
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/blob/asf-site/powered-by.md ?