Time for 2.2.2 release

Tom Graves-2
Hello all,

I think its time for another 2.2 release.
I took a look at Jira and I don't see anything explicitly targeted for 2.2.2 that is not yet complete.

So I'd like to propose to release 2.2.2 soon. If there are important
fixes that should go into the release, please let those be known (by
replying here or updating the bug in Jira), otherwise I'm volunteering
to prepare the first RC soon-ish (by early next week since Spark Summit is this week).

Thanks!
Tom Graves

Re: Time for 2.2.2 release

Felix Cheung
+1 and thanks!

Tom Graves

Re: Time for 2.2.2 release

Marcelo Vanzin
Took a look at our branch and most of the stuff that is not already in
2.2 are flaky test fixes, so +1.

--
Marcelo

Re: Time for 2.2.2 release

Xiao Li
+1

Tom, thanks for helping this!

Xiao

--
Marcelo

Re: Time for 2.2.2 release

Tom Graves-2
Sorry for the delay here, waiting on a couple blockers and working through setting up for the release.

Tom

On Sunday, June 10, 2018, 10:41:00 PM CDT, Xiao Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

Tom, thanks for helping this!

Xiao

--