Time for 2.1.3

Marcelo Vanzin
Hey all,

There are some fixes that went into 2.1.3 recently that probably
deserve a release. So as usual, please take a look if there's anything
else you'd like on that release, otherwise I'd like to start with the
process by early next week.

I'll go through jira to see what's the status of things targeted at
that release, but last I checked there wasn't anything on the radar.

Thanks!

--
Marcelo

Re: Time for 2.1.3

Marco Gaido
Hi Marcelo,

thanks for bringing this up. Maybe we should consider to include SPARK-24495, as it is causing some queries to return an incorrect result.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Marco

Hey all,

There are some fixes that went into 2.1.3 recently that probably
deserve a release. So as usual, please take a look if there's anything
else you'd like on that release, otherwise I'd like to start with the
process by early next week.

I'll go through jira to see what's the status of things targeted at
that release, but last I checked there wasn't anything on the radar.

Thanks!

--
Marcelo

Re: Time for 2.1.3

Marco Gaido
Yes, you're right Herman. Sorry, my bad.

Thanks.
Marco

Isn't this only a problem with Spark 2.3.x?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:57 PM Marco Gaido <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Marcelo,

thanks for bringing this up. Maybe we should consider to include SPARK-24495, as it is causing some queries to return an incorrect result.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Marco

Hey all,

There are some fixes that went into 2.1.3 recently that probably
deserve a release. So as usual, please take a look if there's anything
else you'd like on that release, otherwise I'd like to start with the
process by early next week.

I'll go through jira to see what's the status of things targeted at
that release, but last I checked there wasn't anything on the radar.

Thanks!

--
Marcelo

Re: Time for 2.1.3

Tom Graves-2
+1 for doing a 2.1.3 release.

Tom

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------

Re: Time for 2.1.3

Marcelo Vanzin-2
Quick update for everybody: I was trying to deal with the release
scripts to get them to work with 2.1; there were some fixes needed,
and on top of that Maven Central changed something over the weekend
which made Java 7 unhappy.

I actually was able to create an RC1 after many tries and tweaking,
but there's also currently at least one blocker that I think we should
pick up. So right now I'm waiting for that.

So heads up that RC2 will be the first one put up for a vote (I'll
explain that in the vote e-mail so people who missed this one don't
scratch their heads for too long).

--
Marcelo