The progress of DataSourceV2 based connector for JDBC?

The progress of DataSourceV2 based connector for JDBC?

Chang Chen
Hi All

Is there any plan for supporting JDBC DataSourceV2?

I noticed this PR(https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/25211) but was closed a year ago.

[hidden email] already implemented some basic catalog functionality, so we can using datasource v2 by SQL, for example:

select * from h2.db.table.

But this is inconvenient  for  case where we have to use API, and let up level pass the parameters to create concrete Relation.

Re: The progress of DataSourceV2 based connector for JDBC?

Maxim Gekk
Hi Chang Chen,

You can track progress in the umbrella JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-24907

Maxim Gekk