Quantcast

Starter tasks to start contributing

vys6fudl
Hi!

I would like to contribute to Spark since I use it at work. Are there some starter tasks related to Spark Core or Spark Streaming that I could work on? I couldn't find the right search in JIRA, so if someone could even point me to that if there is already stuff tagged there, then that would be useful as well. The Contributing to Spark page mentioned JIRA starter tasks, but I couldn't find any.

Thanks!

Re: Starter tasks to start contributing

颜发才(Yan Facai)
Hi,
I think that starter label is useful for you.

How about this link:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-11115?jql=project%20=%20SPARK%20%20AND%20component%20in%20%20("Spark%20Core",%20%20"Structured%20Streaming")%20AND%20status%20=%20Open%20AND%20labels%20=%20starter%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC