Stable Release for Spark-on-k8s

infoankitp
Hey Everyone

When are we planning to release the stable release/ Generally Available release for Spark-on-k8s ? I see that it is still experimental.

Regards

Ankit Prakash Gupta

Re: Stable Release for Spark-on-k8s

Dongjoon Hyun-2
Hi, Ankit

Apache Spark 3.1.1 will do. Please see the following efforts. The Apache Spark community is going to move to the next level in K8s area at 3.1.1 and want more contribution in the future. Please try to use 3.1.1-rc1 and let us know your feedback. 3.1.1-rc2 will start soon (next Monday).

Ankit Prakash Gupta

Re: Stable Release for Spark-on-k8s

infoankitp
Hey Dongjoon

Thanks a lot for confirming, sure let me try it out.

Regards,
Ankit