SparkR latest API docs missing?

Shivaram Venkataraman
I just noticed that the SparkR API docs are missing at
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html --- It looks
like they were missing from the 2.4.3 release?

Thanks
Shivaram

Re: SparkR latest API docs missing?

Sean Owen-2
I think the SparkR release always trails a little bit due to the
additional CRAN processes.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:23 AM Shivaram Venkataraman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just noticed that the SparkR API docs are missing at
> https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html --- It looks
> like they were missing from the 2.4.3 release?
>
> Thanks
> Shivaram

Re: SparkR latest API docs missing?

Shivaram Venkataraman
Actually I found this while I was uploading the latest release to CRAN
-- these docs should be generated as a part of the release process
though and shouldn't be related to CRAN.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM Sean Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think the SparkR release always trails a little bit due to the
> additional CRAN processes.
>
> On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:23 AM Shivaram Venkataraman
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I just noticed that the SparkR API docs are missing at
> > https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html --- It looks
> > like they were missing from the 2.4.3 release?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Shivaram

Re: SparkR latest API docs missing?

Shivaram Venkataraman
Comparing https://github.com/apache/spark-website/tree/asf-site/site/docs/2.4.2/api/R
and https://github.com/apache/spark-website/tree/asf-site/site/docs/2.4.3/api/R,
 it looks like the github commit of the docs is missing this.

cc'ing recent release managers.

Thanks
Shivaram

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:27 AM Shivaram Venkataraman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Actually I found this while I was uploading the latest release to CRAN
> -- these docs should be generated as a part of the release process
> though and shouldn't be related to CRAN.
>
> On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM Sean Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I think the SparkR release always trails a little bit due to the
> > additional CRAN processes.
> >
> > On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:23 AM Shivaram Venkataraman
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I just noticed that the SparkR API docs are missing at
> > > https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html --- It looks
> > > like they were missing from the 2.4.3 release?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Shivaram

Re: SparkR latest API docs missing?

Xiao Li-2
Hi, Shivaram,

The release process is not finished yet. Thanks for reporting it. I am fixing it.

Cheers,

Xiao

https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature

Re: SparkR latest API docs missing?

Shivaram Venkataraman
Got it. Thanks for fixing.

Shivaram

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Actually I found this while I was uploading the latest release to CRAN
> -- these docs should be generated as a part of the release process
> though and shouldn't be related to CRAN.
>
> On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM Sean Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I think the SparkR release always trails a little bit due to the
> > additional CRAN processes.
> >
> > On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:23 AM Shivaram Venkataraman
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I just noticed that the SparkR API docs are missing at
> > > https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html --- It looks
> > > like they were missing from the 2.4.3 release?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Shivaram

https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature

Re: SparkR latest API docs missing?

Felix Cheung
Ah yeah. We can’t submit to CRAN until the doc are there.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Actually I found this while I was uploading the latest release to CRAN
> -- these docs should be generated as a part of the release process
> though and shouldn't be related to CRAN.
>
> On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM Sean Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I think the SparkR release always trails a little bit due to the
> > additional CRAN processes.
> >
> > On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:23 AM Shivaram Venkataraman
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I just noticed that the SparkR API docs are missing at
> > > https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html --- It looks
> > > like they were missing from the 2.4.3 release?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Shivaram

https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature

Re: SparkR latest API docs missing?

Xiao Li-2
Hi, Felix and Shivaram,

I just fixed the R APIs. https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/R/index.html If you still hit the issue, please refresh your browser cache or change a different browser.

Felix, could you please help upload the 2.4.3 to CRAN?

Thanks,

Xiao

--
https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature