Spark streaming 1.6.0-RC4 NullPointerException using mapWithState

Spark streaming 1.6.0-RC4 NullPointerException using mapWithState – Hi guys, I upgraded to the RC4 of Spark (streaming) 1.6.0 to (re)test the new mapWithState API, after previously reporting issue SPARK-11932 (...
I went through StateMap.scala a few times but didn't find any logic error yet. According to the call stack, the following was executed in get(...
Thanks for your answers, and I'm sorry for the sight delay. I was trying to narrow it down first since I noticed very unpredictable behaviour ...
Hi Jan, could you post your codes? I could not reproduce this issue in my environment. Best Regards, Shixiong Zhu 2015-12-29 10:22 GMT-08...
Could you create a JIRA? We can continue the discussion there. Thanks! Best Regards, Shixiong Zhu 2015-12-29 3:42 GMT-08:00 Jan Uyttenhove ...