Spark Source Code Configuration

Deepu Raj
Hi,

Is there any article/Docs/support to set up Apache Spark source code on
Eclipse/InteliJ.

I have tried setting up the source code, by importing into Git & using
maven. I am getting lot of compilation errors.

#suggestions

Regards,
Deepu Raj
+61 414 707 319

Re: Spark Source Code Configuration

Kai Jiang

Hi Deepu,

Hope this page can give you some help. http://spark.apache.org/developer-tools.html

Best,
Kai

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017, 14:51 Deepu Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any article/Docs/support to set up Apache Spark source code on
Eclipse/InteliJ.

I have tried setting up the source code, by importing into Git & using
maven. I am getting lot of compilation errors.

#suggestions

Regards,
Deepu Raj
+61 414 707 319

Re: Spark Source Code Configuration

Deepu Raj
Thanks Kai,

I am getting the message and its stuck when I run sbt any idea:-

"Set current project to spark-parent (in build file:/home/cloudera/spark/)"

Details attached.

Regards,
Deepu Raj
+61 414 707 319

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:27:16 +1100, Kai Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Deepu,

Hope this page can give you some help. http://spark.apache.org/developer-tools.html

Best,
Kai

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017, 14:51 Deepu Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any article/Docs/support to set up Apache Spark source code on
Eclipse/InteliJ.

I have tried setting up the source code, by importing into Git & using
maven. I am getting lot of compilation errors.

#suggestions

Regards,
Deepu Raj
+61 414 707 319

Spark-built.txt (67K) Download Attachment