[Spark Core] Merging PR #23340 for New Executor Memory Metrics

[Spark Core] Merging PR #23340 for New Executor Memory Metrics

Alex Scammon
Hi there devs,

Congrats on Spark 3.0.0, that's great to see.

I'm hoping to get some eyes on something old, however:
I'm really just trying to get some eyes on this PR and see if we can still move it forward.  I reached out to the reviewers of the PR but haven't heard anything back so I thought I'd try here instead.  We're happy to help sort out any remaining issues if there are any.

This particular PR is part of a larger story that LinkedIn was working on here:
Any help getting #23340 opened back up and moving again would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Alex Scammon
Head of Open Source Engineering
G-Research

Re: [Spark Core] Merging PR #23340 for New Executor Memory Metrics

Alex Scammon
Can I buymeacoffee.com for someone to take a look at PR#23340?  I'm totally not above outright bribery to get some eyes on this PR.

Thanks,

-Alex

G-Research

Re: [Spark Core] Merging PR #23340 for New Executor Memory Metrics

Dongjoon Hyun-2
HI, Alex and Michel.

I removed the `Stale` label and reopened it for now. You may want to ping the original author because the last update of that PR is one year ago and has many conflicts as of today.

G-Research

Re: [Spark Core] Merging PR #23340 for New Executor Memory Metrics

Alex Scammon
Thank you!

I just reached out to the original author and we'll get the conflicts sorted out amongst us, I'm sure.

Thanks again,

-Alex