Spark 2.4.3 source download is a dead link

Spark 2.4.3 source download is a dead link

Olivier Girardot-2
Hi everyone,
FYI the spark source download link on spark.apache.org is dead :

Olivier Girardot

Re: Spark 2.4.3 source download is a dead link

Sean Owen-2
Huh, I don't know how long that's been a bug, but the JS that creates
the filename with .replace doesn't seem to have ever worked?
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/207

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 4:07 AM Olivier Girardot
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> FYI the spark source download link on spark.apache.org is dead :
> https://archive.apache.org/dist/spark/spark-2.4.3/spark-2.4.3-bin-sources.tgz
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Olivier Girardot

Re: Spark 2.4.3 source download is a dead link

Olivier Girardot-2
Well it used to work, but I can't say for sure when it failed (I don't use this link every so often :) )
It works now, thanks !

--
Olivier Girardot | Associé