Spark 2.2.0 or Spark 2.3.0?

kant kodali
Hi All,

If I understand the Spark standard release process correctly. It looks like the official release is going to be sometime end of this month and it is going to be 2.2.0 right (not 2.3.0)? I am eagerly looking for Spark 2.2.0 because of the "update mode" option in Spark Streaming. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks!

Re: Spark 2.2.0 or Spark 2.3.0?

Felix Cheung
Yes 2.2.0

Re: Spark 2.2.0 or Spark 2.3.0?

Michael Armbrust
An RC for 2.2.0 was released last week.  Please test.

Note that update mode has been supported since 2.0.