Slower than usual on PRs

Holden Karau
Hi Spark dev folks,

Just an FYI I'm out dealing with recovering from a motorcycle accident so my lack of (or slow) responses on PRs/docs is health related and please don't block on any of my reviews. I'll do my best to find some OSS cycles once I get back home.

Cheers,

Holden

Re: Slower than usual on PRs

Hyukjin Kwon
Yeah, please take care of your heath first!

2019년 12월 3일 (화) 오후 1:32, Wenchen Fan <[hidden email]>님이 작성: