Slower than usual on PRs

Holden Karau
Hi Spark dev folks,

Just an FYI I'm out dealing with recovering from a motorcycle accident so my lack of (or slow) responses on PRs/docs is health related and please don't block on any of my reviews. I'll do my best to find some OSS cycles once I get back home.

Cheers,

Holden

Re: Slower than usual on PRs

Hyukjin Kwon
Yeah, please take care of your heath first!

2019년 12월 3일 (화) 오후 1:32, Wenchen Fan <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon!

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:28 AM Holden Karau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Spark dev folks,

Just an FYI I'm out dealing with recovering from a motorcycle accident so my lack of (or slow) responses on PRs/docs is health related and please don't block on any of my reviews. I'll do my best to find some OSS cycles once I get back home.

Cheers,

Holden

Re: Slower than usual on PRs

Apostolos N. Papadopoulos

Health comes first. The rest will follow.

Wishes for fast recovery.

a.

On 16/12/19 22:22, Holden Karau wrote:
[...]

Apostolos N. Papadopoulos, Associate Professor
Department of Informatics
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki, GREECE
tel: ++0030312310991918