Simply Business is powered by Spark

dani.sola
Hi there,

This is just a quick email to say that at Simply Business, the UK's largest online business insurance broker, we use Spark extensively: Spark Streaming, GraphX, PySpark and of course Datasets, DataFrames and SQL. We're also working on some prototypes that use MLlib.

We would love to be added to the powered by page, can someone help with that?

Many thanks,

--
Dani SolĂ
Head of Data Engineering
#1 Best Company to Work For in the UK 2015 & 2016.
Shortlisted and winner of multiple awards.
Visit our awards and recognition page

Need more help?
You can find plenty of information and hopefully the answers to your questions on our searchable support page, or contact us online or via social media. Company Registration Number: 03967717