[SS] No reponse on a PR: Report numOutputRows in SinkProgress

[SS] No reponse on a PR: Report numOutputRows in SinkProgress

vaclavkosar
Fellow Structured Streamers,

I am having trouble getting any feedback on my PR for reporting number
of written rows in Structured Streaming:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/21919

Please help me either close or suggest a change to the PR.

Thanks,

Vaclav

Re: [SS] No reponse on a PR: Report numOutputRows in SinkProgress

Gabor Somogyi
Hi Vaclav,

As I see it's conflicting at the moment.

BR,

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:49 AM Vaclav Kosar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fellow Structured Streamers,

I am having trouble getting any feedback on my PR for reporting number
of written rows in Structured Streaming:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/21919

Please help me either close or suggest a change to the PR.

Thanks,

Vaclav

Re: [SS] No reponse on a PR: Report numOutputRows in SinkProgress

vaclavkosar

Periodically the PR gets conflict, since nobody responds when they are resolved. I resolved the conflicts once more right now.

If that was the issue for any of the committers, please react on the PR now, before it gets out of sync again.

Thanks,

Vaclav