[SS] FlatMapGroupsWithStateExec with no commitTimeMs metric?

[SS] FlatMapGroupsWithStateExec with no commitTimeMs metric?

Jacek Laskowski

Re: [SS] FlatMapGroupsWithStateExec with no commitTimeMs metric?

Burak Yavuz-2
Probably just oversight. Anyone is welcome to add it :)

Re: [SS] FlatMapGroupsWithStateExec with no commitTimeMs metric?

Jungtaek Lim
Looks like just a kind of missing spot. Just crafted the patch and now in progress of testing.

Once done with testing I'll file a new issue and submit a patch.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 11월 26일 (월) 오전 4:49, Burak Yavuz <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Probably just oversight. Anyone is welcome to add it :)

Re: [SS] FlatMapGroupsWithStateExec with no commitTimeMs metric?

Jungtaek Lim
Just filed a new JIRA issue [1] as well as PR [2].

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 11월 26일 (월) 오후 3:26, Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]>님이 작성: