[SQL] Two ScalarSubquery expressions?! Could we have ScalarSubqueryExec instead?

[SQL] Two ScalarSubquery expressions?! Could we have ScalarSubqueryExec instead?

Jacek Laskowski
Hi,

Just been bitten by finding out that there are two ScalarSubquery expressions, one is a SubqueryExpression [1] and another is a ExecSubqueryExpression [2].

Could we have the ExecSubqueryExpression subclass called ScalarSubqueryExec to follow the naming convention in logical and physical plans? That'd help a lot (and I doubt I'm the only one confused). Thanks.