SPIP docs are live

Sean Owen
http://spark.apache.org/improvement-proposals.html

(Thanks Cody!)

We should use this process where appropriate now, and we can refine it further if needed.

Re: SPIP docs are live

Joseph Bradley
Awesome!  Thanks for pushing this through, Cody.
Joseph

--

Joseph Bradley

Software Engineer - Machine Learning

Databricks, Inc.

http://databricks.com

Re: SPIP docs are live

Matei Zaharia
Administrator
Yup, thanks everyone and Cody in particular for putting this together. I think it will help a lot.

Matei