[SPARK][SQL][CORE] Running sql-tests

dmateusp
Hey everyone!

Newbie question,

I'm trying to run the tests under
spark/sql/core/src/test/resources/sql-tests/inputs/ but I got no luck so far

How are they called ? What is even the format of those files ? I've never
seen testing in the format of the inputs/ and results/ what's the name of it
? where can I read about it ?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: [SPARK][SQL][CORE] Running sql-tests

Marco Gaido
Hi Daniel,
please checkĀ sql/core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/SQLQueryTestSuite.scala. You should find all your answers in the comments there.

Thanks,
Marco