SPARK-22256

David McWhorter-2
Hello, my name is David McWhorter and I created a new pull request to address the SPARK-22256 ticket at https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/30739. This change adds a memory overhead setting for the spark driver running on mesos. This is a reopening of a prior pull request that was never merged. I am wondering if I could request that someone review the change and merge it if it looks acceptable? I'm happy to do any further testing or make further changes if they are needed but it looked good from the prior review.

Many thanks,
David McWhorter