Revisiting Python / pandas UDF (continues)

Revisiting Python / pandas UDF (continues)

I would like to finish redesigning Pandas UDF ones in Spark 3.0.
If you guys don't have a minor concern in general about (seeĀ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-28264),
I would like to start soon after addressing existing comments.

Please take a look and comment on the design docs.

Thanks!