Re: Python kubernetes spark 2.4 branch

ifilonenko

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 12:38 PM Yinan Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you give more details on how you ran your app, did you build your own image, and which image are you using?

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 10:23 AM Garlapati, Suryanarayana (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to run spark python testcases on k8s based on tag spark-2.4-rc1. When the dependent files are passed through the --py-files option, they are not getting resolved by the main python script. Please let me know, is this a known issue?

Regards

Surya