Re: Incorrect param in Doc ref url:https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-datasource

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incorrect param in Doc ref url:https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-datasource

Tanay Banerjee

Hi Team,

I have found out below incorrect code which will lead to error "NameError: name 'true' is not defined". As true is the the parameter required but 'True'

All the details are provided below.


Issue:

true -> TRUE
df = spark.read.format("image").option("dropInvalid", true).load("data/mllib/images/origin/kittens")

After Correction:
df = spark.read.format("image").option("dropInvalid", True).load("data/mllib/images/origin/kittens")

regards,
Tanay
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incorrect param in Doc ref url:https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-datasource

Sean Owen-2
To be clear, you're referring to the Python version of the example.
Yes it should be True.
Can you open a pull request to fix it? the docs are under docs/ in the
apache/spark github repo. That's how we normally take fixes.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 9:14 AM Tanay Banerjee <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I have found out below incorrect code which will lead to error "NameError: name 'true' is not defined". As true is the the parameter required but 'True'
>>
>> All the details are provided below.
>>
>> URL: https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-datasource
>>
>> Issue:
>>
>> true -> TRUE
>> df = spark.read.format("image").option("dropInvalid", true).load("data/mllib/images/origin/kittens")
>>
>> After Correction:
>> df = spark.read.format("image").option("dropInvalid", True).load("data/mllib/images/origin/kittens")
>>
>> regards,
>> Tanay

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Incorrect param in Doc ref url:https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-datasource

Tanay Banerjee
Thanks Sean.
I have just opened a pull request: Branch 2.4 #27500.



On Sat, 8 Feb 2020, 8:54 pm Sean Owen, <[hidden email]> wrote:
To be clear, you're referring to the Python version of the example.
Yes it should be True.
Can you open a pull request to fix it? the docs are under docs/ in the
apache/spark github repo. That's how we normally take fixes.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 9:14 AM Tanay Banerjee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I have found out below incorrect code which will lead to error "NameError: name 'true' is not defined". As true is the the parameter required but 'True'
>>
>> All the details are provided below.
>>
>> URL: https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-datasource
>>
>> Issue:
>>
>> true -> TRUE
>> df = spark.read.format("image").option("dropInvalid", true).load("data/mllib/images/origin/kittens")
>>
>> After Correction:
>> df = spark.read.format("image").option("dropInvalid", True).load("data/mllib/images/origin/kittens")
>>
>> regards,
>> Tanay