Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.1.1

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.1.1

Yuming Wang
Great work, Hyukjin!

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 9:50 AM Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are excited to announce Spark 3.1.1 today.

Apache Spark 3.1.1 is the second release of the 3.x line. This release adds
Python type annotations and Python dependency management support as part of Project Zen.
Other major updates include improved ANSI SQL compliance support, history server support
in structured streaming, the general availability (GA) of Kubernetes and node decommissioning
in Kubernetes and Standalone. In addition, this release continues to focus on usability, stability,
and polish while resolving around 1500 tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and early feedback to
this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

To download Spark 3.1.1, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.1.1

Dr. Kent Yao
Congrats, all!

Bests,
Kent Yao
@ Data Science Center, Hangzhou Research Institute, NetEase Corp.
a spark enthusiast
kyuubiis a unified multi-tenant JDBC interface for large-scale data processing and analytics, built on top of Apache Spark.

spark-authorizerA Spark SQL extension which provides SQL Standard Authorization for Apache Spark.
spark-postgres A library for reading data from and transferring data to Postgres / Greenplum with Spark SQL and DataFrames, 10~100x faster.
spark-func-extrasA library that brings excellent and useful functions from various modern database management systems to Apache Spark.

On 03/3/2021 15:11[hidden email] wrote:
Great work and Congrats, all!

[...]

Takeshi Yamamuro

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.1.1

angers.zhu
Great work, Hyukjin !

Bests,
Angers

Wenchen Fan <[hidden email]> 于2021年3月3日周三 下午5:02写道:
[...]

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.1.1

Hyukjin Kwon
Thank you so much guys .. it indeed took a long time and it was pretty tough this time :-).
It was all possible because of your guys' support. I sincerely appreciate it 👍.

2021년 3월 4일 (목) 오전 2:26, Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
It took a long time. Thank you, Hyukjin and all!

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 3:23 AM Gabor Somogyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good to hear and great work Hyukjin! 👏