Quantcast

RDD.cacheDataSet() not working intermittently

RDD.cacheDataSet() not working intermittently

jasbir.sing

Hi,

I have a scenario in which I am caching my RDDs for future use. But I observed that when I use my RDD, complete DAG is re-executed and RDD gets created again.

How can I avoid this scenario and make sure that RDD.cacheDataSet() caches RDD every time.

Regards,

Jasbir Singh

www.accenture.com