Please take a look at the draft of the Spark 3.1.1 release notes

Please take a look at the draft of the Spark 3.1.1 release notes

I am preparing to publish and announce Spark 3.1.1.
This is the draft of the release note, and I plan to edit a bit more and use it as the final release note.
Please take a look and let me know if I missed any major changes or something.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x6zzgRsZ4u1DgUh1XpGzX914CZbsHeRYpbqZ-PV6wdQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Re: Please take a look at the draft of the Spark 3.1.1 release notes

Hyukjin Kwon
Thanks guys for suggestions and fixes. Now I feel pretty confident about the release notes :-).
I will start uploading and preparing to announce Spark 3.1.1.

2021년 3월 2일 (화) 오전 7:29, Tom Graves <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Thanks Hyukjin, overall they look good to me.

Tom
On Saturday, February 27, 2021, 05:00:42 PM CST, Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Hyukjin! I've only looked into the SS part, and added a comment. Otherwise it looks great!

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:12 PM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for sharing, Hyukjin!

Dongjoon.

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 12:36 AM Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I am preparing to publish and announce Spark 3.1.1.
This is the draft of the release note, and I plan to edit a bit more and use it as the final release note.
Please take a look and let me know if I missed any major changes or something.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x6zzgRsZ4u1DgUh1XpGzX914CZbsHeRYpbqZ-PV6wdQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Re: Please take a look at the draft of the Spark 3.1.1 release notes

Kazuaki Ishizaki
Hi Hyukjin,
Thanks for your effort.

One question: Do you automatically update the URLs to Spark documents in "the change of Behavior section" ? Currently, they refer to "
https://spark.apache.org/docs/3.0.0/...". I think that they should refer to "https://spark.apache.org/docs/3.1.1/..."

Regards,

Kazuaki Ishizaki,

From:        Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]>