Performance Benchmark Hbase vs Cassandra

Performance Benchmark Hbase vs Cassandra

Raj, Deepu

Hi Team,

I want to do a performance benchmark with some specific use case with   Spark   àHBase   and Spark à Cassandra.

Can anyone provide inputs:-

1.       Scenarios / Parameters to monitor?

2.       Any automation tool to make this work?

3.       Any previous Learnings/ Blogs/environment setup?

Thanks,

Deepu

Re: Performance Benchmark Hbase vs Cassandra

Ted Yu
For Cassandra, I found:

My coworker (on vacation at the moment) was doing benchmark with hbase.
When he comes back, the result can be published.

Note: it is hard to find comparison results with same setup (hardware, number of nodes, etc).