PR process

Tomas Bartalos
Hello,

I've contributed a PRĀ https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/23749/. I think it is an interesting feature that might be of use by lot of folks from Kafka community. Our company already uses this feature for real time reporting based on Kafka events.

I was trying to strictly follow the contributing guide (https://spark.apache.org/contributing.html), wrote as much unit tests as possible.
I know its busy time of the year and you have lot of work with DataSourceV2 and Spark 3.0, but I would appreciate if you could sacrifice some of your time to verify the patch at least for automated testing and maybe tell me your opinion about it.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Tomas

Re: PR process

Sean Owen-2
Your best bet is to try to ping people who wrote the code that is
changing. Jose have you looked at this part, or Cody?