Next DSv2 sync date

Ryan Blue
Hi everyone,

I have a conflict with the normal DSv2 sync time this Wednesday and I'd like to attend to talk about the TableProvider API.

Would it work for everyone to have the sync at 6PM PST on Tuesday, 10 December instead? I could also make it at the normal time on Thursday.

Re: Next DSv2 sync date

Ryan Blue
Actually, my conflict was cancelled so I'll send out the usual invite for Wednesday. Sorry for the noise.