Need some help and contributions in PySpark API documentation

Need some help and contributions in PySpark API documentation

I am trying to redesign the PySpark documentation at SPARK-31851.
Basically from:

The base works are done, and I am now adding new pages such as user guide,
getting started, etc.

There are many contents to write. I am trying to do one by one but there are
too many, and I can’t do it all alone.

I would like to ask the Spark dev community some help to build useful pages in
PySpark documentation.
I filed some sub-tasks at SPARK-31851 so please help some of the subtasks.

In addition, feel free to create more sub-tasks if you guys have some good ideas
to include in official PySpark documentation.

I wrote some tips at here so new contributors should also be able to work on some.

I hope we can manage to build the new and better PySpark documentation together :-).

Thanks!

Re: Need some help and contributions in PySpark API documentation

Rohit Mishra
Thanks, Hyukjin. I will go through the reference links you have provided and will reach out to understand what is the best place to start. Thanks for adding tips for new contributors like me.

Regards,
Rohit Mishra

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 12:12 PM Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to redesign the PySpark documentation at SPARK-31851.
Basically from:

The base works are done, and I am now adding new pages such as user guide,
getting started, etc.

There are many contents to write. I am trying to do one by one but there are
too many, and I can’t do it all alone.

I would like to ask the Spark dev community some help to build useful pages in
PySpark documentation.
I filed some sub-tasks at SPARK-31851 so please help some of the subtasks.

In addition, feel free to create more sub-tasks if you guys have some good ideas
to include in official PySpark documentation.

I wrote some tips at here so new contributors should also be able to work on some.

I hope we can manage to build the new and better PySpark documentation together :-).

Thanks!

Re: Need some help and contributions in PySpark API documentation

Hyukjin Kwon
Thank you so much Rohit!

2020년 8월 5일 (수) 오후 4:59, Rohit Mishra <[hidden email]>님이 작성: