Quantcast

Missing REST APIs from Spark MasterWebUI in Spark 2.x

Missing REST APIs from Spark MasterWebUI in Spark 2.x

StanZhai
In this PR: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-12299, I've found that the REST APIs from Spark MasterWebUI has been removed.

It's important for us to use the REST APIs to monitor our Applications. I believe that some other people would rely on this function too.

Right now, the only way to get them is using the Spark Master WebUI, it's too bad.

It would be great that we have some REST APIs to access Master、Workers and Applications information from Master.

I've found that someone has filed a JIRA(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-18683) about this.
Will we consider re-adding this feature?

Best,
Stan