Meetup Link for Bangalore is broken

Sanjay

Greetings from Sanjay.

Just noticed that on Apache Spark page and the meetup group for Bangalore is broken link(Bangalore Spark Meetup).   I would like to volunteer and request you to link my group which I have been running since 6 months+ and have conducted several meetups on Apache Spark, Spark Streaming and PySpark.

Is it possible to include the below group link that I run as the Bangalore Meetup link which is quite active.  Appreciate your help

https://www.meetup.com/SanKir-Big-Data-Group/

Regards
Sanjay

Re: Meetup Link for Bangalore is broken

Sean Owen-2
Sure, can you open a pull request to change
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/blob/asf-site/community.md ?
See https://github.com/apache/spark-website/blob/asf-site/README.md
for how to generate the HTML after the edit.

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 1:03 AM Sanjay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings from Sanjay.
>
> Just noticed that on Apache Spark page and the meetup group for Bangalore is broken link(Bangalore Spark Meetup).   I would like to volunteer and request you to link my group which I have been running since 6 months+ and have conducted several meetups on Apache Spark, Spark Streaming and PySpark.
>
> Is it possible to include the below group link that I run as the Bangalore Meetup link which is quite active.  Appreciate your help
>
> https://www.meetup.com/SanKir-Big-Data-Group/
>
> Regards
> Sanjay

Re: Meetup Link for Bangalore is broken

Sanjay

Hi All,

    I have fixed a broken link and pointed the link to an active Spark group run by me and submitted the Pull request as suggested below.   Appreciate if somebody can review and approve if all looks good.

-Thanks
-Sanjay