Meetup Link for Bangalore is broken

Sanjay

Greetings from Sanjay.

Just noticed that on Apache Spark page and the meetup group for Bangalore is broken link(Bangalore Spark Meetup).   I would like to volunteer and request you to link my group which I have been running since 6 months+ and have conducted several meetups on Apache Spark, Spark Streaming and PySpark.

Is it possible to include the below group link that I run as the Bangalore Meetup link which is quite active.  Appreciate your help

https://www.meetup.com/SanKir-Big-Data-Group/

Regards
Sanjay

Re: Meetup Link for Bangalore is broken

Sean Owen-2
Sure, can you open a pull request to change
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/blob/asf-site/community.md ?
See https://github.com/apache/spark-website/blob/asf-site/README.md
for how to generate the HTML after the edit.