[K8S] ExecutorPodsWatchSnapshotSource with no spark-exec-inactive label in 3.1?

[K8S] ExecutorPodsWatchSnapshotSource with no spark-exec-inactive label in 3.1?

Jacek Laskowski

Re: [K8S] ExecutorPodsWatchSnapshotSource with no spark-exec-inactive label in 3.1?

attilapiros
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I do not think this could cause any problem.

The PODs polling snapshots would contain those PODs which were inactivated before. Every time when the polling is triggered, so here it make sense to handle them like deleted PODs and skip those.

On the other hand PODs watcher only informes about state changes (https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/kubernetes-api/common-parameters/common-parameters/#watch) and here we are talking about inactivated PODs which I do not expect to have many state changes.

Best regards,
Attila