Jenkins looks hosed

Marcelo Vanzin-2
Just in the off-chance that someone with admin access to the Jenkins
servers is around this week... they seem to be in a pretty unhappy
state, I can't even load the UI.

FYI in case you're waiting for your PR tests to finish (or even start running).

--
Marcelo

Re: Jenkins looks hosed

shane knapp
checking it now.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 11:27 AM Marcelo Vanzin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just in the off-chance that someone with admin access to the Jenkins
> servers is around this week... they seem to be in a pretty unhappy
> state, I can't even load the UI.
>
> FYI in case you're waiting for your PR tests to finish (or even start running).
>
> --
> Marcelo

Shane Knapp
Computer Guy / Voice of Reason
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

Re: Jenkins looks hosed

shane knapp
yep, it was most definitely wedged.  restarted the service and it's back up!

--
Shane Knapp
Computer Guy / Voice of Reason
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

Re: Jenkins looks hosed

shane knapp
i'll be out of the country and on vacation until early january, but
i'll make a point to check in every couple of days to ensure that
jenkins is happy.

--
Shane Knapp
Computer Guy / Voice of Reason
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead
https://rise.cs.berkeley.edu

Re: Jenkins looks hosed

Marcelo Vanzin-2
Enjoy your break Shane. And at least from my part, don't even bother
checking in - I'm sure we can survive a few days if Jenkins
misbehaves.

--
Marcelo