Jenkins down?

Marco Gaido
Hi all,

I see that Jenkins is not starting builds for the PRs today. Is it in maintenance?

Thanks,
Marco

Re: Jenkins down?

Sean Owen-2
Jenkins says it's shutting down; I assume shane needs to cycle it.
Note also that the Apache - github sync looks like it is stuck;
nothing has synced since yesterday:
https://github.com/apache/spark/commits/master
That might also be a factor in whatever you're observing.
On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:53 AM Marco Gaido <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I see that Jenkins is not starting builds for the PRs today. Is it in maintenance?
>
> Thanks,
> Marco

Re: Jenkins down?

shane knapp
thanks for the heads up...  looks like the backup process got wedged.  i'll restart jenkins now.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:56 AM Sean Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jenkins says it's shutting down; I assume shane needs to cycle it.
Note also that the Apache - github sync looks like it is stuck;
nothing has synced since yesterday:
https://github.com/apache/spark/commits/master
That might also be a factor in whatever you're observing.
On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:53 AM Marco Gaido <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I see that Jenkins is not starting builds for the PRs today. Is it in maintenance?
>
> Thanks,
> Marco

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead

Re: Jenkins down?

shane knapp
alright, we're back and building.

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead

Re: Jenkins down?

Marco Gaido
Thanks Shane!

Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead

Re: Jenkins down?

Xiao Li-2
Thanks, Shane!

Spark+AI Summit North America 2019

Maven

Jack Kolokasis
Hello,

    is there any way to use my local custom - Spark as dependency while
I am using maven to compile my applications ?

Thanks for your reply,
--Iacovos

Re: Maven

Sean Owen-2
Sure, if you published Spark artifacts in a local repo (even your
local file system) as com.foo:spark-core_2.12, etc, just depend on
those artifacts, not the org.apache ones.