Is there something wrong with jenkins?

yuming wang-2
Hi All,

Is there something wrong with jenkins?

# To activate this environment, use:
# $ source activate /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5
#
# To deactivate this environment, use:
# $ source deactivate
#
discarding /home/anaconda/bin from PATH
prepending /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5/bin to PATH
Fetching package metadata: ..SSL verification error: hostname 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either of 'anaconda.com', 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org', 'wakari.io'
.SSL verification error: hostname 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either of 'anaconda.com', 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org', 'wakari.io'
Solving package specifications: .
Error:  Package missing in current linux-64 channels:
  - pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*

You can search for this package on anaconda.org with

    anaconda search -t conda pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*

You may need to install the anaconda-client command line client with

    conda install anaconda-client
Cleaning up temporary directory - /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ
[error] running /home/jenkins/workspace/SparkPullRequestBuilder/dev/run-pip-tests ; received return code 1
Attempting to post to Github...
 > Post successful.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Archiving artifacts
Recording test results
Test FAILed.
Refer to this link for build results (access rights to CI server needed):
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins//job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/
Test FAILed.
Finished: FAILURE

more logs: https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/console

Thanks!

Re: Is there something wrong with jenkins?

Sean Owen
The Arrow change broke the build:

Do we need to revert this? I don't want to but it's also blocking testing.

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:19 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Is there something wrong with jenkins?

# To activate this environment, use:
# $ source activate /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5
#
# To deactivate this environment, use:
# $ source deactivate
#
discarding /home/anaconda/bin from PATH
prepending /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5/bin to PATH
Fetching package metadata: ..SSL verification error: hostname 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either of 'anaconda.com', 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org', 'wakari.io'
.SSL verification error: hostname 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either of 'anaconda.com', 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org', 'wakari.io'
Solving package specifications: .
Error:  Package missing in current linux-64 channels:
  - pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*

You can search for this package on anaconda.org with

    anaconda search -t conda pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*

You may need to install the anaconda-client command line client with

    conda install anaconda-client
Cleaning up temporary directory - /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ
[error] running /home/jenkins/workspace/SparkPullRequestBuilder/dev/run-pip-tests ; received return code 1
Attempting to post to Github...
 > Post successful.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Archiving artifacts
Recording test results
Test FAILed.
Refer to this link for build results (access rights to CI server needed):
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins//job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/
Test FAILed.
Finished: FAILURE

more logs: https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/console

Thanks!

Re: Is there something wrong with jenkins?

shane knapp
(adding holden and bryan cutler to the CC on this)

we're currently fixing this.  i've installed pyarrow 0.4.0 in the
default conda environment used by the spark tests (py3k), and either
bryan or holden will be removing the pip install from run-pip-tests
and adding the arrow tests to the regular python tests.

this should be fixed sometime this afternoon (west coast time).

shane

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Sean Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Arrow change broke the build:
> https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/15821#issuecomment-310894657
>
> Do we need to revert this? I don't want to but it's also blocking testing.
>
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:19 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is there something wrong with jenkins?
>>

>> # To activate this environment, use:
>> # $ source activate /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5
>> #
>> # To deactivate this environment, use:
>> # $ source deactivate
>> #
>> discarding /home/anaconda/bin from PATH
>> prepending /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5/bin to PATH
>> Fetching package metadata: ..SSL verification error: hostname
>> 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either of 'anaconda.com',
>> 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org', 'wakari.io'
>> .SSL verification error: hostname 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either
>> of 'anaconda.com', 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org',
>> 'wakari.io'
>> Solving package specifications: .
>> Error:  Package missing in current linux-64 channels:
>>   - pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*
>>
>> You can search for this package on anaconda.org with
>>
>>     anaconda search -t conda pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*
>>
>> You may need to install the anaconda-client command line client with
>>
>>     conda install anaconda-client
>> Cleaning up temporary directory - /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ
>> [error] running
>> /home/jenkins/workspace/SparkPullRequestBuilder/dev/run-pip-tests ; received
>> return code 1
>> Attempting to post to Github...
>>  > Post successful.
>> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
>> Archiving artifacts
>> Recording test results
>> Test FAILed.
>> Refer to this link for build results (access rights to CI server needed):
>> https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins//job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/
>> Test FAILed.
>> Finished: FAILURE
>>

>> more logs:
>> https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/console
>>

>> Thanks!

Re: Is there something wrong with jenkins?

shane knapp
the discussion about this is located here:

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 12:32 PM, shane knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> (adding holden and bryan cutler to the CC on this)
>
> we're currently fixing this.  i've installed pyarrow 0.4.0 in the
> default conda environment used by the spark tests (py3k), and either
> bryan or holden will be removing the pip install from run-pip-tests
> and adding the arrow tests to the regular python tests.
>
> this should be fixed sometime this afternoon (west coast time).
>
> shane
>
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Sean Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The Arrow change broke the build:
>> https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/15821#issuecomment-310894657
>>
>> Do we need to revert this? I don't want to but it's also blocking testing.
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:19 PM Yuming Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Is there something wrong with jenkins?
>>>

>>> # To activate this environment, use:
>>> # $ source activate /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5
>>> #
>>> # To deactivate this environment, use:
>>> # $ source deactivate
>>> #
>>> discarding /home/anaconda/bin from PATH
>>> prepending /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ/3.5/bin to PATH
>>> Fetching package metadata: ..SSL verification error: hostname
>>> 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either of 'anaconda.com',
>>> 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org', 'wakari.io'
>>> .SSL verification error: hostname 'conda.binstar.org' doesn't match either
>>> of 'anaconda.com', 'anacondacloud.com', 'anacondacloud.org', 'binstar.org',
>>> 'wakari.io'
>>> Solving package specifications: .
>>> Error:  Package missing in current linux-64 channels:
>>>   - pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*
>>>
>>> You can search for this package on anaconda.org with
>>>
>>>     anaconda search -t conda pyarrow 0.4|0.4.0*
>>>
>>> You may need to install the anaconda-client command line client with
>>>
>>>     conda install anaconda-client
>>> Cleaning up temporary directory - /tmp/tmp.tWAUGnH6wZ
>>> [error] running
>>> /home/jenkins/workspace/SparkPullRequestBuilder/dev/run-pip-tests ; received
>>> return code 1
>>> Attempting to post to Github...
>>>  > Post successful.
>>> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
>>> Archiving artifacts
>>> Recording test results
>>> Test FAILed.
>>> Refer to this link for build results (access rights to CI server needed):
>>> https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins//job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/
>>> Test FAILed.
>>> Finished: FAILURE
>>>

>>> more logs:
>>> https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/78627/console
>>>

>>> Thanks!

Re: Is there something wrong with jenkins?

shane knapp
PR being tested now:

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/18443