Quantcast

Is there any plan to have a predict method for single instance on PipelineModel?

Is there any plan to have a predict method for single instance on PipelineModel?

Aseem Bansal
Hi

I looked up in the JIRA but could not find any JIRA to support predict method for single instance on PipelineModel. Is there anything that I may have missed?

Re: Is there any plan to have a predict method for single instance on PipelineModel?

Holden Karau
I'm in mobile right now but there is a JIRA to add it to the models first and on that JIRA people are discussing single element transform as a possibility - https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/SPARK-10413

There might be others as well that just aren't as fresh in my memory.

--
Cell : 425-233-8271